2. FeesFees offered on the Site are quoted in United States Dollars. DancePlug reserves the right to change fees and charges for Paid Services offered at the Site at any time, and does not provide price protection or refunds in the event of a price drop or promotional offering. In the event of changed fees, DancePlug will notify in advance those enrolled in an automatic renewal subscription. However, it is your responsibility to check the current fees.
3. Payment Method and TermsWe accept debit and credit cards - Visa, MasterCard and Discover - ("Payment Method"), as forms of payment. As used in these Terms of Sale, "billing" shall indicate either a charge or debit, as applicable, against your Payment Method. By submitting an order through the DancePlug Website, you authorize DancePlug, or its designated payment processor, to charge the account you specify for the purchase amount. Billing to your Payment Method occurs at the time of purchase or shortly thereafter. You will bear all costs associated with a disputed credit card charge which results in action from DancePlug's merchant account provider, otherwise known as chargebacks. All payments are to be made in United States Dollars. If you want to use a different Payment Method or if there is a change in Payment Method, such as your credit card validity or expiration date, you may edit your Payment Method information by going to your Account Settings on the Site.
4. Products DescriptionWe attempt to describe the Products offered on the Site as accurately as possible; however, we do not warrant that the descriptions or other content on the Site are accurate, complete, reliable, current or error-free. All sales made through the Site are final, unless otherwise stated. No refunds or exchanges for items purchased through this Site will be made.
5. Subscriptions with Renewal Fees5.1 Description Danceplug offers monthly and yearly susbcription plans, which are subject to recurring fees. For detailed information on the type of subscriptions, please refer to the Products description on the . 5.2 Billing and Renewal When enrolling to a monthly or yearly plan, the subscription fee will be billed at the inital purchase of your subscription and each term, as indicated by the type of subscription, thereafter unless and until you cancel your subscription. DancePlug automatically bills your Payment Method each anniversary day ("Billing Date") corresponding to the commencement of your paying subscription. If, however, the activation date of your subscription is on the 29th, 30th or 31st day of a month, and your Billing Date does not exist in a particular month because there are fewer than thirty-one (31) days in the month payment is due, your Billing Date will move to the 1st of the following month of which your Billing Date would otherwise be. You can see your Billing Date in your Account Settings on the Site. Subscription charges are fully earned upon payment. For certain Payment Methods, the issuer of your Payment Method may charge you a foreign transaction fee or related charges. Check with your bank and credit card issuers for details. BY COMPLETING THE ENROLLMENT PROCESS, YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT UNLESS AND UNTIL YOU CANCEL YOUR SUBSCRIPTION TO THE PAID SERVICES:
- YOUR SUBSCRIPTION TO THE PAID SERVICES WILL AUTOMATICALLY RENEW AT THE END OF THE SUBSCRIPTION PERIOD AND CONTINUE FOR ANOTHER SUBSCRIPTION PERIOD;
- YOU WILL AUTOMATICALLY BE BILLED AT THE START OF EACH NEW SUBSCRIPTION PERIOD; AND
- THAT PERIODIC CHARGES FOR EACH NEW SUBSCRIPTION PERIOD WILL BE AUTOMATICALLY BILLED TO YOUR DESIGNATED BILLING PAYMENT METHOD.